The Good Companions in partnership with the Ottawa Health Group has entered a team in the Tamarack Ottawa Race weekend for its second year! In 2016, our Centre raised over $21,000; and with your help we know we can achieve this year’s goal of $25,000! A huge thanks goes out to the Ottawa Health Group for its continued support of TEAM TGC and our Centre!
Funds raised from the Ottawa Race Weekend – “TEAM TGC” have been used to enhance and continue our 100+ programs and services!
Here are 3 ways YOU can get involved:
1. Join TEAM TGC & solicit donations on behalf of The Good Companions. Follow the steps below:
- 1. Follow the website link here: http://www.runottawa.ca/
2. Click on the Register button.
3. Select the Race you want to participate in (2K, 5K, 10K, ½ Marathon, full Marathon)
4. Select Your Predicted Finish Time and click “Submit” to move on to the next page.
5. Enter your Participant Information (including your size of t-shirt)
6. If you are going to be registering yourself and family members you can do this in the next section (up to 4 members)
7. Under the Scotia Charity Challenge: Select: Create Personal Fundraising Web Page and choose: Good Companions as your Charity.
8. Enter a Username and Password for your Charity Page and copy down for future use.
Please contact: Nicole MacLean if you have any issues, at email@example.com or 613-236-0428 ext. 2221
2. Join our Cheering Section.
With fancy attire and colourful signs, the Centre will be putting together a number of cheering sections to provide support and encouragement to TEAM TGC events on May 27th and 28th.
More information will be provided once the race times are set.
To get involved, send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Sponsor our Team—make a donation to TEAM TGC directly at: